Similar to many other organisations, COVID-19 has been tough for The Shona Project. We have had to cancel all of our normally booked out school workshops and conferences. This has had a devastating impact on our ability to raise funds to support our work. Our amazing team has been working hard to find new ways to support the young women and girls of Ireland, which is needed now more than ever before.
Just when we needed it most, Stacey Bendet, CEO of Alice + Olivia, and all-round superhero has donated hundreds of masks to raise vital funds for The Shona Project. With a striking print and durable, machine-washable material, wearing these stunning masks means you don’t have to sacrifice on style or comfort when supporting safety measures. Winning!
100% of proceeds from the sale of these masks will be reinvested in the development and delivery of our projects. Just like the girls we work with, we are strong, resilient, positive, and determined, and we will bounce back from this challenge stronger than ever. Thank you to Stacey and the team for all their support x
- Double Layered protective face mask with elastic strap. Ability to remove stitching and add a filter if desired.
- Top edge: 7", Bottom edge: 6 1/2", Elastic ears: 6", Height: 4 3/4"
- Jersey: 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane (stretch)
- Jersey material is beneficial for reuse, washability and comfort
- Helpful for non-emergency workers & to protect N95 masks for longer use
- One size fits all
- Machine wash; tumble dry low